Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Table runners.....Modern Holiday


Every Monday I meet with the

Harlan Valley Quilters

@ the Quilt Palace



This is my sewing space @ the Palace.

Check out my new jar shelf on the wall...






My sister made this jar shelf for me.

It works great to keep my notions organized.







Ralph, the Palace cat, and I are working on

table runners today...




All of the piecing and quilting is complete:


Bindings are stitched on by machine today...






These are happy and cheerful...






Kind of a sweat shop.....4 runners


















All of the bindings are sewn on...






Now it is time to.....give them away!



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi



3 comments:

  1. Oh LuAnn,

    I love those table runners. And of course, I love your helper! Who are you giving all of these away to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like them.....I do too! The runners are for my daughter in law to share with her family and friends.

    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ralph looks exhausted! Love the table runners. I need to make some placemats like that.

    ReplyDelete