Friday, March 10, 2017

Drunkards Path......Design Wall




I have something up on the Design Wall



I made these drunkard path blocks years ago.

I just slapped them up on the design wall...

I need to get to work and arrange them...

I can already see a few that need to be moved.






This gray, wet winter needs bright batiks!






I am looking forward to digging through 

the fabric cupboards

to find a few more batiks to cut into...






The more I look at these...

the happier I get!



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cheerful and brighten up this snow-ey day for sure. So far we have about 4" and it's still snowing AND.... this coming Tuesday we are supposed to be getting a Nor'easter--right up our coastline and over us here in Se CT. UGH--I thought Spring was just around the corner...but Mother Nature has her own timetable I guess. Your quilt is a ray of sunshine...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on a blue and orange binge as well the last few quilts so have to say I LOVE your colors. If that does not brighten some of your dreary cloudy days nothing will! Enjoy finishing up that bright cheerful project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between the hexagons and the drunkards path blocks you ought to be grinning from ear to ear!
    These batiks are so nice and bright!

    ReplyDelete