Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Song Birds......Class Prep




The Permission 2 Play Instructors

are preparing for a new class...

Song Birds



Birds

Paper Birds, Home Dec Fabric Birds, 

Velvet Birds

Pre-fused then cut with 

an AccuQuilt Go Machine






Embellishments










After preparing all of the materials for the class...


The P2P Instructors started in on class samples...


















Nancy auditions a tree branch 

on her class sample.


These samples will be ready for class in April.
























Time to pack up all the supplies 

for class next month!



Permission 2 Play
Song Birds Class
Thursday, April 27, 2017 @ 1:00
JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop
1243 Main Street
Philomath, OR 97370
541-929-3795



3 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute project--I have that bird die...well, yet another thing to put on my list of "to-be-mades" ;0000 hugs from snow-ey blow-ey CT in the midst of a blizzard here...
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Great for the beginning of spring and bringing smiles to your students faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little birds, I actually bought 2 pre-fused and cut birds at a shop for 50 cents this summer. And I've used them both for ongoing projects. It was nice to say "Oh, I've got just the perfect little bid for that" I hope you have some leftovers, that you can play with again.

    ReplyDelete