Saturday, November 4, 2017

The Kittens Quilt.....Piecing the Background



30 Kitten Blocks are Pieced...



As I cut, sew and press these bright fabrics,

they sure make me happy!











30 Kittens up on the design wall...



I begin piecing the gray background:








2 Rows completed...





If things stay quiet here on the farm,

I plan to spend the day in the Thread Shed

piecing the background sashing.






We are enjoying the last of our

Red Maple Leaves here in the yard...





It has been a glorious autumn for leaves

here in Western Oregon.



More To Come!







CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Major milestone to finish the 30 kitty blocks. They are all beautiful and the colors are super cheerful. Going to be a purrrfect quilt. Love your Fall leaves too!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable quilt!!! And I can see how it would make you happy just working on it! Your leaves are beautiful! We didn't get any change at all in our yard this year...nor my neighbors! But the leaves sure fell for us to pick up! HA But it's good exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each kitty has its own personality - those are great fabric choices. Well done!

    ReplyDelete